Deliveries & Returns
We deliver anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Delivery is charged at €4.99 per order for Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, regardless of the number of items ordered – if ordered online.
We cannot ship outside Ireland, sorry.
Free Delivery charges for some products such as Gift Vouchers. These show up as shipping included, otherwise shipping is added separately to your shopping cart.
We aim to ship all orders within 2-5 working days of placing the order, provided it is in stock, but it may take up to 10 days to deliver depending on holidays/bank holidays and weekends. Sometimes part of an order is out of stock and this may delay delivery, but we will try to inform you as soon as possible if there is any undue delay. Unfortunately we also cannot guarantee delivery on a particular day or time.
The appearance of “in stock” against an item is not a guarantee that it will be in store if you visit as it may just have sold instore or online.
We cannot guarantee delivery on a particular day or time.
If an item is sold out, we will endeavour to bring it back into stock as quickly as possible, or we may contact you and offer an alternative.
VAT is included in all prices shown.
These items are included on the site for your information and research.
While we are quite sure that you can find cheaper prices on the internet, we only buy the very top grade, cream of the crop plants, so you can always be assured of the very highest quality available, and they are all guaranteed to grow.
We accept online payment in Euro, through Mastercard, Visa, and also by PayPal if you prefer.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, or you change your mind, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a credit note within 14 days of purchase.
- If you are not satisfied with a substitute supplied for any reason, you may return it, in its original packaging, for a full credit refund within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us by email regarding this and quote your order number
- If your purchase is faulty, you may return it or a full refund, including delivery charges, or a replacement item within 12 months of purchase.
- Please include a note stating the reason for the product return, along with your name, address, daytime contact number and receipt.
- We strongly recommend that customers check their orders upon receipt prior to disposing of any packaging. All original product packaging must be returned.
All items returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected by us, and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as ‘faulty’.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will only refund deliver/postage costs if the return is determined as ‘faulty’ or as a result of our error.
Return shipping costs on any non-damaged or non-flawed returns will be the responsibility of the customer
Sale items cannot be returned for a refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Beechmount Garden Centre, Trim Rd., Navan, Co. Meath
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.