Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful.
– Can be used at any time of year
– Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
– No need to rinse off
– Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
– Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
– Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
– Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
– Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
– Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage – only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.