Bayer Path and Drive Weedkiller is a broad spectrum weed killer offering season long control of weeds. Perfect for weed control on gravel paths and drives, it kills common weeds right down to their roots. It can also be used around all trees and woody ornamental shrubs, around the base of walls and sheds or on other waste ground.
Bayer path and Drive Weedkiller kills weeds right down to the root and will prevent new weeds from germinating for at least four months, up to 6 months in ideal conditions.
Targets weeds such as bindweed, thistles and nettles.
How to use:
- Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can.
- For best results use a sprayer.
- Mark out an area of 10sq.m.
- Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer/watering can containing 1 litre of water (do not open inner water-soluble bag).
- Allow to stand for two minutes until the inner water bag dissolves then shake well to mix.
- Use immediately and shake sprayer/mix watering can at intervals during application.
- Spray evenly over 10sq.m of the area to be treated.
- Do not apply in windy conditions, if rain is expected within 1 hour or in drought conditions.
- Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you wish to kill them.
- At least six months should pass between treatment and replanting. Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting.
- For further information, refer to product label.
Glyphosate, flufenacet and metosulam.