- A single spray kills greenfly and blackfly within 24 hours
- Fights existing infections of blackspot, powdery mildew and rust
- Apply from April to the end of September
- Each treatment lasts twice as long
- Protects plants from further infestations of aphids and diseases
RoseClear Ultra kills greenfly, blackfly and other aphids, even those that are hiding away under leaves. It controls existing infections of the key diseases on roses and other ornamentals namely rose blackspot, powdery mildew and rust. It also protects plants from further infestations of aphids and diseases with a recommended spraying interval of 3 – 4 weeks between applications. A single spray should be applied as soon as you see the first few greenfly or blackfly. This will kill them within 24 hours. Rose Clear Ultra provides the new industry standard and is a vast improvement on the original Rose Clear, where re-application was needed every two weeks to give disease protection. Each treatment with new Rose Clear Ultra now lasts twice as long. This product is simple to use. just dilute with water as per the instructions on the pack and apply to plant leaves using a watering can or hand sprayer.