Campanula, also called bellflower, gets its name from the lovely, pendulous blue blooms that appear on the plant from mid-summer till autumn. It’s a snap to grow and will quickly spread through your garden filling empty spaces with color.
• Mature Height: 30-40cm
• Mature Spread: 30-40cm
Why We Love It
• This variety shows off large, violet-blue pendant flowers that hang like bells over the dark green foliage.
• Attracts Butterflies and hummingbirds
• Perfect for the sun or part-shade border
What To Know
• Season of Interest:
• Flowering Time: Late Spring-Midsummer
• Position: full sun, partial shade
• Soil: moist, well drained
How to Care
• Provide average, evenly moist, well-drained soil.
• Best with part shade in hot summer areas. • Mulch to keep roots cool.
• Shear lightly after flowering for a neat appearance.
• Fertilize in early spring.
• Needs regular watering